About Us: Measuring Effectiveness Policy
Whereas, Friends of FSH Research Board of Directors seeks to establish a policy on effectiveness assessment to help ensure that the organization has defined measurable goals and objectives in place to evaluate the success and impact of its program(s) on the fulfillment of our mission,
It is therefore resolved that the Board of Directors adopts the following policy:
- At least once every two years, Friends of FSH Research will review its goals and objectives toward achieving its mission and will complete a performance and effectiveness assessment of its programs based on the review.
- This first such assessment will be in 2008 and will be conducted by the board members in the form a self-evaluation combined with a peer review.
- Friends of FSH Research’s board will submit a written report of this assessment:
- Describing the activities that Friends of FSH Research undertook in the prior two years to achieve its goals and objectives,
- Identifying the measures used to assess effectiveness in achieving its goals and objectives,
- Analyzing the effectiveness of Friends of FSH Research’s programs in achieving its goals and objectives,
- Recommending future actions Friends of FSH Research might take to increase effectiveness based on the findings.
- At the conclusion of the process, Friends of FSH Research board members will revise the organizational goals and objective as needed and will recommend measurements for them.